Advises for a longer durability of Sensorial® products. All Sensorial® products are produced with the most recognized international raw material suppliers, warranting its quality. In order to enjoy of Sensorial® products in its best condition and for long time itâ€™s convenient to keep in mind the following suggestions:
- Do not immerse or soak the foams in water.
- In order to clean, just periodically remove the washable zippered cover, and wash it with cold water.
- If not used for long periods of time avoid the products to stay twisted, folded, or under heavy weights so as to prevent spot deformations.
- Keep it in a dry place.
- Keep the products away from direct sun light.
- It's normal for the foams to turn yellower within time.
- Check out that the textile covering of the mattress is in proper conditions before opening the plastic covering.
- Do not use the mattress with the plastic protective covering in order to prevent moisture accumulation in the product.
- Always use the mattress over a firm support that also provides proper ventilation to the lower part of it.
- Never fold the mattress, because this will lead to permanent damages to the product.
- We suggest the use of a covering to be used over the mattress to prevent stains on the textile covering or the foam of the product.
- You can clean the textile covering of the mattress by using a dry foam cleaner. Always follow the instructions provided by of the cleaner producer.
- Although Sensorial mattresses were developed having in mind a long lasting resistance over normal use, never stand or jump over the mattress. The high concentrated weight over a small part of the mattress may lead to a permanent damage of it.
- When you move the mattress, do not pick it up from the sewing seams so as to avoid them to be torn.